1) To promote the breeding, exhibiting, all-around use and perpetuation of the Arabian and Half-Arabian horse.
2) To conduct endurance rides, trail rides, informational exhibits, seminars, clinics and horse shows for Arabians and Half-Arabians.
3) To encourage the competition of the Arabian horse endurance rides. competitive trail rides and horse shows.
4) To promote and develop good fellowship and good sportsmanship among Arabian horse owners and admirers.
5) To cooperate with other Arabian horse organizations and with the Arabian Horse Association (AHA) as an Associate member, in preserving the integrity of the Arabian horse and the Registry.
6) To support and aid youth programs working toward the advancement of the highest qualities of the Arabian horse and the youth rider.
7) To promote and hold such social gatherings as are decided upon by the Club membership.