PIONEER CABIN ENDURANCE RIDE
AERC & AHA Sanctioned -
August 08-09, 2015
Canyon Creek, Montana
25/50 both days
Introductory 11-mile fun ride each day
AHA Regional 50 mile Endurance Championship Aug 8th
AHA Regional 25 Competitive Trail Championship Aug 9th
Directions to Canyon Creek ride camp:
From I-15, take exit #200 onto Lincoln Rd. (CR 279) going west. Ride camp will be on the left just past mile marker #12.
From Lincoln, MT, going east on Lincoln Rd. (CR-279) ride camp will on the right almost a mile past mile marker #13.
About Ride Camp
Our ride camp is on private ranch land with plenty of room for your rig, big and small.
Rules for a great ride -
- Water for horses will be available but please bring drinking water for humans
- Please pack out your trash
- Porta potty’s available
- Dogs are welcome but please keep them under control and away from the highway
- Weed-free hay is required and will be available for purchase
- You may spread manure
- No camp fires
All private land with great views and beautiful mountain scenery. Varied terrain with good footing on two-track trail and road. One stretch of the ride is on a county public access road with some rocky areas. 25-mile riders will have two different loops, each returning to ride camp. 50-miler riders will have three different loops returning to camp. Each loop will have a long climb and downhill stretch. 50-miler riders will cross a county highway to access one of the loops and will encounter gates, cattle and water crossings.
Saturday, pre-ride vet in – Friday, August 07 at 4 p.m..
Sunday pre-ride vet in – Saturday, August 08 – time TBD
Saturday riders – Friday, August 07, at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday riders – Saturday, August 08, immediately following the awards presentation. (Presentation starts at 7:00 p.m.)
Entry fees and start times
(Start times are subject to change)
(Fees include dinner Saturday evening)
$10 discount for registering prior to August 01
- 25 miles – $95, 7:00 a.m. start each day
- 50 miles – $120, 6:00 a.m. start each day
- 11 mile daily Fun Ride, $35, start time between 9 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. each day
For more information please contact Cherie Moldenhauer at 406.227.0885 or Alli Nelson at 623.670.8906
Canyon Ferry Lake Ride
The AHA Region 6:
- 50-Mile Endurance Championship will be on Saturday, August 8, 2015
- 25-Mile Competitive Trail Championship on Sunday, August 9, 2015